2021 Senior Club Championship
Tuesday, August 10th
Open to all customers of Gillette Ridge with a verified handicap
18 Hole Individual Stroke Play
Sunday, August 8nd @ 5:00 p.m.
White Tees - Championship Flight (Gross Only)
White Tees - Based on handicap index (Gross & Net)
Green Tees - Based on handicap index (Gross & Net)
ENTRY FEE: (all inclusive for the tournament)
Overall Champion has his/her name on the trophy
Golf Shop merchandise credit
Caddies are permitted
RAIN DELAYS OR RAIN-OUTS:
If play is halted due to weather, official scores will depend upon the position of the final group in each flight.
- If the entire flight completes 18 holes, all scores for the flight will be posted.
- If the last group of the flight only completes 12 holes, only the first nine hole scores will be official posted.
PACE OF PLAY:
Please be advised of the following Pace of Play program:
A group found to be the equivalent of two full shots and a putting green behind the group in front of them AND which is not on the schedule per pace of play chart established by the scorecard, shall be approached by a tournament official and informed that their group is out of position and that the group is now “On The Clock”. This will serve as the only warning for each competitor prior to being penalized for subsequent slow play. Following this official warning, all players in a group will be timed. If, on any shot, from the time it is clearly his/her turn to play, a player takes more than forty five (45) seconds to play his/ her shot; he/she will be penalized as follows:
- First Offense: 1 stroke penalty
- Second Offense: 2 stroke penalty
- Third Offense: Disqualification from the tournament
- After a group returns into position, the process will end.